Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many people have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
I am sure you know that fruits and vegetables will give you many of the vitamins you need to stay healthy, and apples are normally the item that most people have in their houses, but why? You will see that the vitamins and minerals that you will find in apples can be quite beneficial for your health.. Apples consist of, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all tend to be beneficial to your health, but there will also be many more healthy minerals in apples. And you’ll even discover vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. Something you should recognize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase quite a few apples, their in the produce section. You will see that your overall health may greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas) recipe. To make chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas) you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas):
- Prepare 2 chicken breasts, cubed or strips
- Get 1 medium onion, chopped
- Provide 1⁄4 garlic head, chopped
- Use 1 1⁄2 c cooked macaroni or elbow pasta
- Use 1 small carrot, jullienned or diced (none in photo)
- Use 1⁄4 cabbage, in strips
- Get 1⁄4 box (+/- 60ml) all purpose cream
- Get 1⁄2 of chicken bullion cube
- You need 1⁄2-1 Tbsp Butter
- You need 1-2 Tbsp Cooking oil
- You need 1.5 L Water
- Take to taste Salt
- Use to taste Pepper
- You need Green onions to garnish (optional)
Instructions to make Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas):
- Prepare ahead: half cook elbow pasta according to package instructions. Set aside. Also half cook (seasoned with S&P) chicken in a separate pot in 1⁄2 cup water then cut into cubesor strips. Set aside.
- Saute onions then garlic in oil in a pot.
- Once fragrant, add in your chicken and 1⁄2 c water. Boil until cooked and remove then cut into cubes or strips. Meanwhile add 1L water into the same pot and drop in the chicken bullion or broth cube.
- Return the cut chicken into the pot and add your elbow pasta, carrots, cabbage and All Purpose Cream (Nestlé or other brand). Get a spoon and get a knob of butter, add into the pot (optional). Stir until simmmering.
- Taste and season with salt & pepper. Adjust if you need to add more both cube. When satisfied, taste elbow pasta if okay to your liking. I like mine al denté. Remember it will continue cooking when you turn off the heat. Serve and garnish with snipped green onions.
If you find this Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.