Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Minestrone soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the health and wellbeing of your body. You may or may not be aware that apples may actually reduce risks of various cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And on the list of cancers in which apples can help reduce the chances of is colon cancer and even lung cancer. Just that one point really should be sufficient reason for everybody to start eating apples.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. Something you should realize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can have minestrone soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone soup:
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- You need 1 medium onion diced
- You need 2 large carrots peeled and chopped
- Take 2 stalks celery chopped
- Take 1 clove garlic minced
- Prepare 1 bag (5 oz) fresh baby spinach washed and trimmed
- Provide 1 large russet potato peeled and cubed
- Get 1 can (14 oz) diced tomatoes
- Use 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Provide 1 can (15 oz) kidney beans
- Prepare 4 (14 oz) cans low sodium chicken stock
- Use 1 cup short cut pasta
- Get 6-7 basil leaves
Instructions to make Minestrone soup:
- In a large heavy bottom soup pot heat the olive oil on medium heat and sauté the pancetta until crispy, just a couple minutes. Once the pancetta is crispy remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the chopped onion, carrots and celery and sauté until the vegetables start to cook down and caramelize about 3 minutes, add the potato and garlic and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes, you want all the vegetables to get a golden brown color all over.
- Add the kidney beans, diced tomatoes, tomato puree and the chicken stock, place a lid on the pan turn the heat to medium high and cook for 30 minutes.
- When all the vegetables are cooked (mixture should be slightly thicker) season with salt and pepper to taste and add the pasta (cook the pasta according to package instructions) when the pasta is about 2 minutes away from being done add the spinach and basil, cook just until the spinach is wilted . Serve with good crusty Italian bread and add some shredded Parmesan cheese if you'd like
If you find this Minestrone soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.