Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is actually very good advice. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their products. There are many salads around these days. You could get chili. You can also purchase a baked potato. You can get fruit. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t include eating something deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal from side dishes. When you choose to do this you are able to keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe. To cook spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat:
- You need 3 lb beef stew meat
- You need 1 can tomato sauce(8 oz)
- Provide 1 can diced tomatoes
- You need 1 can tomato juice (5.5 oz)
- Use 1 can rotel
- Prepare 1 can cut green beans
- You need 1 can corn
- Get 1 can beef broth
- Take 3 carrots
- Get 2 potatoes
- Take 1⁄4 medium size red cabbage
- Prepare 1 yellow onion
- Get 3 celery stocks
- Get 2 cup water (or more if needed)
- Get 1 salt to taste
- Provide 1 tonys chacheres to taste
- You need 1 black pepper to taste
Steps to make Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat:
- Pour all canned items (corn and green beans drained first) into large pot.
- Chop all vegetables to desired size. I prefer to keep them rather large.
- Add all chopped vegetables, except potatoes, to pot.
- Chop stew meat to preferred size and add to pot.
- Add water until it covers about an inch over all ingredients.
- Cook on medium heat for 2 hours. Stirring occasionally.
- Add potatoes.
- Cook until potatoes are cooked through. Adding more water if needed.
- Season with tonys, salt, and pepper to taste.
If you find this Spicy veggie soup with beef stew meat recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.