Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really good information. But at times the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Pick water, juice or maybe milk as a drink. Drinking a large soda causes hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. One portion of soda pop is eight ounces. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is frequently at the very least twenty ounces. It is usually no less than 30 ounces. This means that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or perhaps regular water.
Fundamental reason states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people produce your dinner. If you decide on healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cream of chicken noodle (kneophla) soup recipe. You can have homemade cream of chicken noodle (kneophla) soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup:
- Take 2 sticks butter
- Get 1 diced onion
- Provide 2 large chicken breasts
- Provide Kneophla noodles
- You need 3 cups flour
- Provide 1 cup cold water
- Provide 2 Lrg eggs
- Get Add to sautéed onions
- Prepare 8 cups hot water
- Take 2 bay leaves
- Get 3 1⁄2 Tbls powder chicken broth
- Provide Add after noodles are cooked
- Take 16 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- Prepare 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Get Parsley flakes
Steps to make Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup:
- Cook 2 large chicken breasts. I personally use my pressure cooker, but you can boil or lightly fry chicken.
- While you are cooking chicken start to sauté your onions. Use all butter and a whole chopped onion.
- While the onions are cooking start making your noodles. Roll 1⁄4 sections at a time with a rolling pin, and cut into small squares with a pizza cutter. Scrap off the counter with a pastry scraper along with extra flour and put on a flat pan.
- Add chicken broth to sautéed onions, water and bay leaves. Bring to a boil. Add noodles after boiling.
- After noodles are cooked add frozen vegetables and diced chicken breasts. Cook until vegetables are hot then add Cream and parsley flakes.
If you find this Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.