Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Onion and Sweet Potato Soup with Halloumi Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Onion and Sweet Potato Soup with Halloumi Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to that. From time to time, though, you definitely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at a fast food diner was French Fries. Now lots of the fast food selections have been widened considerably. There are plenty of salads out there now. You could also pick out Chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can choose fruit. There are countless selections that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to create a meal consisting of side dishes. When you are doing this you can keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's onion and sweet potato soup with halloumi chips recipe. To cook sig's onion and sweet potato soup with halloumi chips you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Onion and Sweet Potato Soup with Halloumi Chips:
- Use sweet.potatoes, finely cubed
- You need onions.,very finely chopped
- Use garlic , crushed
- Prepare butter
- Use water
- You need milk
- Get vegetable stock cubes ( you can add anotber one later if needed)
- Use basil leaves torn
- Get cayenne pepper
- Get good pinch salt
- Use fresh chives ,chopped very.finely for for garnish
- Use halloumi cut ito slices then thin chips
- Prepare butter or olive oil for frying halloumi
Steps to make Sig's Onion and Sweet Potato Soup with Halloumi Chips:
- Heat and soften the onions and garlic in large saucepan.
- Add the sweet potatoes and.sweat over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the milk and water
- Add stock cubes salt ,basil and cayenne pepper
- Boil gently until sweet potatoes are cooked
- In the meantime.slice the Halloumi into potato chip like sticks and fry crispy golden brown from all sides, set aside. You can cut them into cubes too , to make croutons
- Blend the onion mix into a smooth soup in food processor
- heat gently through
- Serve with the cheese chips and garnish with chives.
- add more milk if needed
If you find this Sig's Onion and Sweet Potato Soup with Halloumi Chips recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.