Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. Now and then, though, you totally do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because most famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your only side dish choice at a restaurant. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their products. Now quite a few of them offer you salads. You might get chili. You can also buy a baked potato. Fruit is usually offered. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t require eating something deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to create a meal from side dishes. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count low and stay away from commitment.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scalloped potato/ham soup recipe. To make scalloped potato/ham soup you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup:
- Prepare 3 can cream of chicken
- Get 1 can chicken broth
- Use 6 large potatoes
- You need 1 packages frozen corn
- Take 1 packages mix frozen peas & carrots
- Prepare 2 3⁄4 can milk
- Prepare 1 stick salted butter
- You need 1 packages cream cheese
- Use dried onions
- You need sea salt
- Get black pepper
- Take cajun seasoning
- Take Ham
- Get 1 packages Colby Shredded Cheese
Steps to make Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup:
- Slice potatoes, ham, mix cream of chicken w/milk, layer potatoes, ham, frozen veggies, cream cheese, salted butter, seasoning, cover with cream of chicken mix and repeat. Put in crockpot, and cook on high until potatoes are tender. Right before it's done add 1 package of Colby shredded cheese and mix.
- When layering is done add chicken broth to the mix.
- Now my crockpot wasn't moving fast enough, so I used the pot part and put it the oven @350 for 2.5⁄3 hours or until the potatoes are tender.
If you find this Scalloped Potato/Ham Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.