Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Edika-Ikong soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Edika-Ikong soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Edika-Ikong soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to this. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Your drink should be water or juice or milk. When you sip a big soft drink you are putting too much empty calories to your day. A solitary serving of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is frequently at the very least twenty ounces. Usually, though, they’re 30 ounces. This shows that your drink on it’s own will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and also milk, however, are better choices.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to edika-ikong soup recipe. You can have edika-ikong soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Edika-Ikong soup:
- Provide Beef
- Provide Gpomo
- Provide Dry fish
- Use Stock fish
- Provide Cry fish
- Get 7 medium sizes Scott bonnet
- Get 6 cloves Garlic
- Use 1 medium sizeGinger
- Take 1 big size Onion
- Provide 1⁄2 cup Palm oil
- Prepare 2 cups finely chopped Ugwu leaves
- Take 3 cups finely chopped water leaves
- Get Seasoning
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare Spices
Instructions to make Edika-Ikong soup:
- Wash and cuts d beef,gpomo, and keep aside(gpomo should be in medium sizes)
- Wash d stock and dry fish with hot water and salt and keep aside.
- Crush d garlic and ginger, grate d Scott bonnet,slice d onion.
- In a pot add d beef,gpomo,dry fish,stock fish,half of ginger and garlic seasoning,spices,salt, Scot bonnet,add enough water allow to cook,untill soft and d water is dry take off d fore.(u no what it is when all d meat and d fish suck all d water, yummiest overload 😋😂)
- Bring another clean pot add oil add half's of ginger and garlic,stir for munites,add onions,add cry fish stir for 2 munite,then add add d water leaves stir for a munites,then pour d cook meat pot inside,add Ugwu leaves stir cover allow to cook for 4-5munites off d heat,cover allow to simmer for 5munites and serve.
- I serve my soup Wt pounde yam,u can serve wt any swallow or white rice.
If you find this Edika-Ikong soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.