Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Antioxidant Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Antioxidant Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Antioxidant Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am sure you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
You have always been told to be sure that you are eating your fruit and veggies so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. The very first thing you should know is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals as compared to various other fruits.. On the subject of the minerals that are generally in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. And you’ll even discover vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why men and women tell you that you should eat an apple every day. One thing you should understand is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to locate many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy some apples, their in the produce department. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to antioxidant soup recipe. To cook antioxidant soup you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Antioxidant Soup:
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Prepare 2 medium white onions (diced)
- Get 2 large sweet potatoes
- Take 45 oz kidney beans (drained)
- Take 1⁄3 tsp oregano
- Take 76 oz carton low sodium chicken broth
- You need 2 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- Provide 2 tsp ground cumin
- You need 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Provide 1 lb fresh baby spinach
- Take 1⁄2 lb fresh kale (chopped)
- Take 4 large chicken breasts (cooked and chopped)
- Prepare 1 large red bell pepper (diced)
- Provide 1 tsp grated parmesan cheese
Steps to make Antioxidant Soup:
- Heat oil in large pot over medium-high heat. Saute onions for 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except parmesan cheese, and bring to boil
- Reduce heat, cover and lightly boil until sweet potatoes are soft. Approximately 12 to 15 minutes
- Sprinkle bowl of soup with parmesan cheese and serve.
If you find this Antioxidant Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.