Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Eforiro soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eforiro soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eforiro soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. This is something which many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be pleased to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
According to another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. This study revealed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. And of course thanks to this ingredient in apples, they’re able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In the following paragraphs we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to find many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy quite a few apples, their in the produce department. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eforiro soup recipe. You can cook eforiro soup using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eforiro soup:
- Get Spinach (efo) (alaiyahu)
- Take leaves Ugu
- Take Stock fish
- Get Beef
- You need Kpomo
- Get Red oil
- Take Scotch bonnet (attarugu)
- Use Garlic
- You need Onion
- Get Seasoning
- Prepare Salt
Steps to make Eforiro soup:
- Cut spinach and ugu into tiny slices.
- Wash well with salt, drain and keep aside.
- Wash ugu with salt and keep aside
- In another pot boil hot water and pure on ur washed spinach, drain and add cold water, drain again and squeeze to remove excess water.
- In a pot add beef, kpomo and stock fish.
- Add seasoning, salt, curry and thyme and allow to cook till tender.
- Grind together scotch bonnet, garlic n onion.
- Add oil in a pot, add onion wen saute add in ur scotch bonnet, garlic n onion paste. Add seasoning and stir till fried.
- Add in ur beef stock n meat.(Just d meat stock is ok don't add water so d soup won't be too watery)
- Allow to boil.
- Add in ur ugu, stir and allow to cook
- Finally add in ur spinach stir and cover to simmer for 4-5 minutes.. Our eforiro is done😋😋
- Enjoy with tuwon shinkafa, eba, fufu or any swallow of ur choice
If you find this Eforiro soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.