Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am sure you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
Cornell University performed a study on the impact apples have on your brain. While carrying out their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is found in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. And due to this you will recognize that apples can in fact help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you know why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this post we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to the store. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tori's crockpot enchilada soup recipe. To make tori's crockpot enchilada soup you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup:
- Prepare 1 can white kidney beans (drain and rinse)
- Get 1 can black beans (drain)
- Provide 1 can pinto beans (drain halfway)
- Take 32 oz container Chicken broth
- Use 1 can echilada sauce
- Take 1 can corn (drain and rinse)
- Prepare 1 can (12 oz) shredded chicken (drain and rinse)
- Use 4 oz green chiles (drain)
- Provide Diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- Get 1⁄3 of a chopped yellow onion
- Take 2 bell peppers (i used one red and one yellow) chopped
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Take 2 tsp tapatio (or as much as you want, taste as you go)
- You need Cumin (i was heavy handed with it)
- Prepare Cajun seasoning (1 tsp)
- Get Cayenne pepper ground (1 tsp)
- Provide Garlic powder (1 tsp)
- Use Onion powder (a dash)
- Prepare Salt (a dash)
- You need Shredded cheese (optional)
- Use Sour cream (optional)
Instructions to make Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup:
- It's actually very simple…add all ingredients to crockpot (doesn't matter what order)
- Mix ingredients in crockpot well, add cheese if you want
- Turn crockpot on high
- Cook for 2 hrs or until hot
If you find this Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.