Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Dreamy Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dreamy Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dreamy Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because most famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose water, juice or maybe milk as a beverage. When you sip a large soft drink you are introducing a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. One helping of pop is eight ounces. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. Choosing a soda as your beverage raises your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to select milk, juice and also standard water.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dreamy creamy chicken & rice soup recipe. You can cook dreamy creamy chicken & rice soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Dreamy Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup:
- Use 14 oz can chicken broth
- Take 3 boneless chicken breasts
- Get 4 cup water
- Get 16 oz long grain rice
- Take 10 3⁄4 oz can cream of asparagus
- Provide 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- Use 1 1⁄2 tbsp garlic salt
- Provide 2 cup Kraft real mayo
- Take 1 can spinach
- Prepare 1 can sliced carrots (chopped)
Steps to make Dreamy Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup:
- Boil chicken breasts in broth and 1 cup of water until done. Let chicken cool. Then shred chicken and set aside.
- Cook rice according to package. (I cook mine with 3 cups water in a rice cooker)
- Using stock from chicken, add mayo and cream of asparagus soup. Wisk together until blended on low heat. Next add garlic salt and Cajun seasoning.
- Stir in rice and shredded chicken.
- Drain carrots and chop into bite size pieces, the add to soup.
- Drain spinach well and stir into soup.
- Cook on low heat until soup is heated. Get a bowl & eat your heart out!
If you find this Dreamy Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.