Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Red Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Red Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
Your heart is another thing which really can be helped by consuming apples. I am certain you know that apples have fiber, and that, and also some of the other substances of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients will also help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also good for promoting heart health. The particular skin of the apple is where the majority of the healthy vitamins and minerals can be located in an apple. The reason why I point this out is simply because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The one thing you should understand is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. You will see that your overall health can tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's red onion soup recipe. To make sig's red onion soup you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Red Onion Soup:
- Prepare 625 grams red onions
- Prepare 3 tbsp rapeseed oil or a good vegetable oil
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp seasoning like aromat from knorr or other stock powder
- Use 100 ml shiraz ( red wine ) or red or black grape juice
- Get 75 ml undiluted apple cordial or juice
- Take 2 tbsp tomato puree or 3 tablespoon passata ( tomato juice , Italian style )
- Get 450 ml or so vegetable stock
- Provide 1 good pinch cayenne pepper
- Use 1 pinch marjoram
- Use 1 good pinch pimenton powder
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- Use 4 tbsp creme fraiche
- Use 2 slices of bread of choice for croutons
- You need 1⁄4 pointed Italian red pepper
- Get 2 pinch chopped chives
Steps to make Sig's Red Onion Soup:
- Peel and finely slice your onions , sauté them for about ten minutes in two tablespoons of oil , stirring all the time.
- Remove two or three tablespoons of the onions set aside . Add the red wine and apple juice and let the onions simmer for about 5 minutes or so. Add the all purpose seasoning powder ( or a little salt if you don't have the powder)
- Then add the tomato puree or passata, season with pimento and cayenne pepper . Add the stock, simmer for a further 5 minutes . Cool slightly so that you can put it into a food processor or blender , puree until smooth
- Add a little marjoram , the chives and the vanilla sugar ..Roast the set aside onions, thinly sliced pepper and the bread that is cut into small cubes in a pan,serve over a little creme fraiche.
If you find this Sig's Red Onion Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.