Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetable soup (edikaikong) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable soup (edikaikong) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable soup (edikaikong) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. This is something that many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
More than likely you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples may benefit a persons brain. While carrying out their study they found that, quercetin, which is found in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. And because of this you will recognize that apples may actually help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you understand why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. One thing you should recognize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce section. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup (edikaikong) recipe. To make vegetable soup (edikaikong) you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable soup (edikaikong):
- Take sliced 1 bunch of ugu leaf
- Provide Sliced water leaf half of the ugu leaf quantity
- Use 4 white ponmo (i prefer white ponmo)
- Prepare 1 big head oporoko(stock fish)
- Get hand full crayfish(not the tiny once)
- You need 4 round smoked fish (panla or any one of ur choice)
- Take blended pepper(rough blend)
- Provide 1 big onions
- Get Red oil
- Use 2 cubes knor chicken
- You need to taste salt
Steps to make Vegetable soup (edikaikong):
- Wash ur vegetables well to avoid sand Set aside,
- Wash ur ponmo cut into small pieces, wash the oporoko and shred put them all in a pot slice in half of the onions put in one knor chicken and salt to taste add little water to boil
- Whilst doing that remove the head of the crayfish and shred the smoked fish. Once the ponmo and the oporoko is soft enuff put it down
- Place a clean pot on the gas put in ur red oil once its hot slice the remaining onions in it and add ur rough blend pepper let it fry then add the ponmo oporoko crafish smoke fish and all ur seasoning to taste
- Once it simmer well add ur pumpkin leaf turn well let it cook for like 5min and then add the water leaf turn and let it simmer for 2min more then its ready
If you find this Vegetable soup (edikaikong) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.