Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for CHINESE DUMPLING SOUP (MEE HUN KUEH) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect CHINESE DUMPLING SOUP (MEE HUN KUEH) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CHINESE DUMPLING SOUP (MEE HUN KUEH) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place that has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to serve burgers. Instead you’ll be able to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, also includes a lot of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese dumpling soup (mee hun kueh) recipe. You can have chinese dumpling soup (mee hun kueh) using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook CHINESE DUMPLING SOUP
(MEE HUN KUEH):
- Get plain smooth dumpling
- Prepare 3 cup flour
- Get 1⁄2 cup water
- Use water for smoothing the dumpling
- Provide 1 plate of water
- You need garnish
- Provide 1 bunch fried dry anchovies
- Provide 1 bunch Choy sum
- Prepare soup
- Take 1 pot of chicken stock
- You need 1 dash light soy sauce and pepper
- You need dry chili sauce mixture
- Take 1 tsp shallot oil
- Get 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Use 1⁄2 tsp dark soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp oil Chili sauce of your choice
Steps to make CHINESE DUMPLING SOUP
(MEE HUN KUEH):
- Mix flour with water add bit by bit till flour is till dough is soft.water might not use finish set aside cover with cloth for half hour to rest
- Bring pot of stock to a boil then simmer down, Pull a hanful of dough then with one wet hand pull thinly dumpling dough and put into pot of stock (** This way the dumpling will be smooth and slippery **)
- Add seasoning and gently stir dumpling once or twice so that soup will clear off heat and serve top garnish
If you find this CHINESE DUMPLING SOUP (MEE HUN KUEH) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.