Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly excellent information. From time to time, though, you totally do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Select a drive through for a restaurant that is known for catering to people with better palates. For example, Arby’s won’t provide hamburgers. You can consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, in addition they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places will not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry soup recipe. To make curry soup you only need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Soup:
- You need For the soup:
- Use 2 tbsp Curry powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Garam masala
- Get 1 tsp Coriander seed powder
- You need 1 tsp Cumin
- Take 1 tsp Chili powder
- Take 2 tbsp Dried basil leaves
- Provide 2 Bay leaves
- Get 1 Chicken consommé bouillon cube
- Use 2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- Provide 1 tsp Butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Take 1⁄4 Apple
- Take 2 clove Garlic
- Get 2 to 3 slices Ginger
- You need 600 ml Water
- Use Vegetables:
- Provide 4 pieces Chicken
- You need 4 Potatoes, small
- Use 1 Green bell pepper
- Prepare 1 Red bell pepper
- You need 1 Zucchini
- You need 8 Brussels sprouts
- You need 8 Baby corn
- Take 16 Green beans
- You need 1 Onion
- Provide 2 Eggs
Steps to make Curry Soup:
- Prepare the spices.
- Combine all the spices in a bowl and stir lightly. Heat olive oil and butter in pan, sauté ketchup, add spices, and mix until fragrant.
- Add water, and when the spices have dissolve, add garlic (crushed with the flat of a knife), ginger, chopped apple, bay leaves, chicken bouillon cube, then bring to a gentle boil.
- Heat olive oil in pan, and sauté the chicken. Sauté other vegetables to the desired degree of tenderness.
- Prepare the boiled eggs. Add the chicken and vegetables from Step 4 to the soup from Step 3, and heat.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve!
- The amount of water is approximate. Start with 150 ml per person, then add more to taste. You can use chicken soup, too!
If you find this Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.