Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Minestrone soup - classic winter warmer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone soup - classic winter warmer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup - classic winter warmer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the overall health of your system. You may or may not be aware that apples can in fact help reduce risks of various cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And by eating apples you can actually lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. That point by itself really should be enough to make sure men and women are eating at least one apple a day.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good for you. The huge benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You will be able to locate many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to supermarkets. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup - classic winter warmer recipe. To make minestrone soup - classic winter warmer you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone soup - classic winter warmer:
- You need Prepare the vegetables
- Get 2 celery
- You need 1 onion chopped
- Use 1 leek
- You need 3 carrots 🥕 🥕 🥕
- Provide Tomato, potato, beans and stock
- Take 2 (400 ml) cans of chopped tomatoes
- Use 1 large potato 🥔
- Use 1 (400 ml) can of cannelloni beans, drained
- Prepare 1 litre vegetable stock
- Get 1 teaspoon oregano 🌿
- Provide Greens and pasta, rice or noodles
- Provide Half a cabbage or seasonal greens
- Get Handful pasta, rice or noodles
- Take To serve
- You need Parmesan cheese
- Prepare Bread
Instructions to make Minestrone soup - classic winter warmer:
- Slice celery lengthways and chop. Slice leek into quarters lengthways and chop. Chop onion, quarter carrots and chop
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add chopped vegetables. At this point add bay leaf and oregano. On a medium heat, cook for 15 mins until soft. Stir occasionaly
- Chop the potato into 2cm chunks. Add to vegetables together with cannelloni beans, tomatoes and stock.
- Bring to boil then cover and leave to simmer for 30 mins
- Chop half cabbage, kale or any leafy greens. Add to mix. Cook for further 8 mins.
- At same time add the pasta or rice. Today I had some noodles. Check cooking timing.
- That’s it. Serve with Parmesan shavings, basil, bread or whatever you fancy!!
If you find this Minestrone soup - classic winter warmer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.