Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very good information. But at times the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus better now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. When you drink a huge soft drink you are introducing a lot of empty calories to your day. Usually a single portion of soft drinks is merely eight ounces big. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start out at twenty ounces. It is frequently a minimum of 30 ounces. Choosing a soda pop as your beverage raises your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to select milk, juice and also regular water.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people make your dinner. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cream of chicken noodle (kneophla) soup recipe. To cook homemade cream of chicken noodle (kneophla) soup you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup:
- Take 2 sticks butter
- Get 1 diced onion
- Prepare 2 large chicken breasts
- Take Kneophla noodles
- You need 3 cups flour
- Take 1 cup cold water
- Prepare 2 Lrg eggs
- You need Add to sautéed onions
- You need 8 cups hot water
- Take 2 bay leaves
- Use 3 1⁄2 Tbls powder chicken broth
- Provide Add after noodles are cooked
- Get 16 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- Provide 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Take Parsley flakes
Steps to make Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup:
- Cook 2 large chicken breasts. I personally use my pressure cooker, but you can boil or lightly fry chicken.
- While you are cooking chicken start to sauté your onions. Use all butter and a whole chopped onion.
- While the onions are cooking start making your noodles. Roll 1⁄4 sections at a time with a rolling pin, and cut into small squares with a pizza cutter. Scrap off the counter with a pastry scraper along with extra flour and put on a flat pan.
- Add chicken broth to sautéed onions, water and bay leaves. Bring to a boil. Add noodles after boiling.
- After noodles are cooked add frozen vegetables and diced chicken breasts. Cook until vegetables are hot then add Cream and parsley flakes.
If you find this Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.