Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kale Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kale Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really excellent guidance. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Now most of the fast food choices have been widened considerably. Now you may get a variety of salads. Chili is definitely a different option. You can get a baked potato. You could possibly get fruit. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t include eating anything deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal out of side dishes. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count low and stay away from time and effort.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kale potato soup recipe. To make kale potato soup you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kale Potato Soup:
- Get 4 cup broth vegetable or chicken
- Provide 2 1⁄2 cup kale in bite size pieces
- Prepare 1 large carrot
- Get 2 large potatoes
- Take 1 clove garlic
- Use 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or more to taste
- Use 1⁄2 tsp turmeric
- You need 2 each bay leaf
- Get 1⁄4 tsp nutmeg
- Get 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- You need 1 tsp walnut oil for drizzling
Instructions to make Kale Potato Soup:
- This kale potato soup is light, healthy and made with simple ingredients.
- Spice mix:
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil and add in chopped potatoes and carrots, parsley, bay leaf and nutmeg. Maintain at a simmer, cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until potato is soft, but maintains shape.
- In a separate sauce pan heat the garlic and turmeric in oil until well incorporated.
- Pour spice mix into large sauce pan with broth.
- Add kale. Push down with wooden spoon to incorporate and cook until the kale begins to wilt.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- When ready to serve, lightly drizzle walnut oil and garnish with fresh parsley.
If you find this Kale Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.