Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, you definitely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It was not that long ago that all you could get at the fast food diner was French Fries. Now just about all of the popular fast food places have broadened their menus. There are plenty of salads available today. You can also choose Chili. You may purchase a baked potato. You can get fruit. There are a lot of options that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to create a meal out of side dishes. This helps you keep your calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Fundamental sense states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to winter vermicelli in fish ball soup recipe. To make winter vermicelli in fish ball soup you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup:
- Take Main
- Take 8 piece fish ball, uncooked type
- Prepare 1 bunch green bean vermicelli (pronounced as Dong Fen in Chinese, literally means Winter Vermicelli)
- You need Other
- Prepare white pepper powder
- Prepare 4 light soya sauce, 3-4 tablespoons
- Take 1 bunch coriander, rinsed and chopped
- Prepare 3 cooking oil, 3 tablespoons
- Use 2 piece shallot, sliced
- You need 1000 ml water, for fish ball soup
Steps to make Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup:
- In pot of boiling water, add in fish balls, light soya sauce and white pepper powder. Turn off heat when fish balls float on surface. Leave pot aside.
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan using low heat, stir fry chopped shallot till slightly browned. Leave aside.
- In separate pot, cook vermicelli in boiling water for not more than 2 minutes. Then put the cooked vermicelli in big bowl. Leave a bit water in it to prevent drying up.
- Scoop some fish ball soup into the bowl of vermicelli. Top up with generous amount of fried shallot and its oil. Garnish with coriander and white pepper powder.
- Ready to serve.
If you find this Winter vermicelli in fish ball soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.