Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect A flavoursome, traditional, chicken soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best A flavoursome, traditional, chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A flavoursome, traditional, chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually good information. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Visit a drive through for a place which has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. Instead, the selections include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, also includes plenty of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food dining places will not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to a flavoursome, traditional, chicken soup recipe. You can have a flavoursome, traditional, chicken soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare A flavoursome, traditional, chicken soup:
- You need 1 chicken
- Get 3 l cold water
- Get 1 onion
- Take 1 carrot
- You need 1 potato
- Take 1 tsp thyme
- Take a few peppercorns
- Provide salt
- Get 1 cup short grain white rice
- Provide 2 eggs, separated
- Take 1 lemon
Steps to make A flavoursome, traditional, chicken soup:
- Wash the chicken and place it in a large pot. Add the water and bring to boil. Lower the heat and skim off any froth that has appeared. Add the vegetables, the thyme, and the peppercorns, and let simmer till the chicken is "drop off the bone" done.
- Remove the chicken and the vegetables from the stock. Add the rice and the salt. Let cook for approximately 15 minutes, till the rice is tender.
- Pulverize the vegetables with a little stock in the food processor, till smooth. Add to the stock.
- In a bowl (or a food processor) whisk the egg whites. Then beat in the egg yolks, and lastly beat in the lemon juice. While beating, temper the sauce with a little of the hot stock. Once the temperature of the egg-lemon sauce has reached that of the stock's, pour it into the soup, stir, and serve.
If you find this A flavoursome, traditional, chicken soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.