Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Carrot Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
I am certain you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
I am sure you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples can benefit an individuals brain. While performing their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is located in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. And of course thanks to this component in apples, they’re able to essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. Something you should realize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. You will be able to find many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai carrot soup recipe. You can have thai carrot soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Carrot Soup:
- Prepare 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Use 1 medium yellow onion
- Provide 3 cloves garlic
- Provide 1 lb carrots, peeled and chopped
- Provide Good pinch each of salt and pepper
- Provide 2 cups vegetable stock
- Take 2 cups water
- Use 1⁄3 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- Use 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- Prepare leaves Fresh basil
Steps to make Thai Carrot Soup:
- Heat a large pan over medium heat.
- Dice onion and garlic. Add to pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
- Season with a good pinch each of salt and pepper, then add vegetable stock and water and stir.
- Bring to a low boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
- Let cool slightly, then using an immersion blender, blend in the pan until smooth and creamy.
- Add peanut butter and chili garlic sauce to the pan and blend to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. For a touch of added sweetness, add a tablespoon or so of brown sugar, maple syrup or honey. Add more chili garlic sauce for more heat.
- Serve immediately with fresh basil. A drizzle of coconut milk will add a creamy, sweet touch. Serve with sriracha for extra heat.
If you find this Thai Carrot Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.