Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You may know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
Now the question becomes, why are these types of vitamins and minerals so important? You may or may not be aware that apples can in fact help reduce risks of different cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. And also by eating apples it is possible to lessen your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. Just that one element should be enough reason for every person to start eating apples.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In this article we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to find many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the store. It can really help your health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey english muffins recipe. To cook brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey english muffins you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins:
- You need 2 (15 Oz) cans pinto beans
- Use 1 lb ham steak, cubed
- Get 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- Take Half tbs garlic powder
- Use 1 tsp each; white pepper, mustard seed,
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp smoked paprika, Chile flakes,
- You need 2 bay leaves
- Use 4-6 allspice berries, depending on size
- You need 2 tbs cider vinegar
- Take Mesa flour
- You need For the muffins
- Provide 4 English muffins, split
- Provide Butter
- Get 8 slices cheddar cheese
- Get Fresh rosemary
- Use Tobasco sauce
Instructions to make Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins:
- Add beans, onions, and ham to a LG saucepot. Just cover with water.
- Add rest of the bean ingredients except mesa. Bring to a simmer. Simmer 20-25 minutes. Stir often.
- Heat a dry fry pan over medium low heat. Butter split muffins. Toast in pan until golden brown.
- Place on a baking sheet. Place a cheese slice on top. Bake at 425 until cheese is well melted. 5-7 minutes
- While bean soup is simmering, slowly add Mesa stirring constantly until soup is desired consistency. I used a little over 1⁄8 of a cup.
- Put bean soup in a bowl. Arrange muffins on top. Garnish with fresh rosemary and a few drops of tobasco sauce. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
If you find this Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.