Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Eforiro soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eforiro soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eforiro soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. You may know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
At this time we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. As I am confident you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. By eating apples you can actually lessen your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. I’m not sure about you but when I read that I went out and purchased a whole bag of apples.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In this post we just dealt with some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up some apples, their in the produce isle. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eforiro soup recipe. To cook eforiro soup you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eforiro soup:
- Provide 200 naira spinach (allaiyahu)
- Provide 100 Naira ugu
- You need Meat
- Get 1⁄2 cup meatstock
- You need Stock fish
- Provide Onion
- Take Spices
- Provide Iru (Daddawa)
- Prepare Red oil
- Use Attarugu n garlic
Steps to make Eforiro soup:
- Wash ur spinach thoroughly and cut.
- Wash your ugu and set aside.
- In a pot add water and boil. Pour d water over your washed spinach and drain add cold water and press out the water with your hands.
- In a pot add in your red oil add onion add grinded attarugu and garlic.
- Add in your Daddawa and spices then add your meatstock,meat and stockfish.
- Cover and allow to simmer. Add in your ugu leaves. Allow to cook for 2 minutes then add in your spinach and stir.. Allow to simmer for a minute. (spinach doesn't need to stay for a long time on the fire so it doesn't change its colour).
- Your soup is ready.. Enjoy with any swallow of your choice
If you find this Eforiro soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.