Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly very good information. But at times the last thing you want to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through at a place which has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s by way of example, doesn’t serve burgers. Instead, a person’s options include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has lots of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not all fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup(healthy italian soup) recipe. To make minestrone soup(healthy italian soup) you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup):
- Prepare elbow macaroni
- Use dried oregano
- Take oil
- Take finely chopped onion
- Get bay leaves
- You need finelly chopped carrots
- You need finelly chopped cauliflower
- You need green peas
- Prepare peeled and finely chopped sweet potatoes
- Get processed mozzarella cheese
- Take corn kernels
- Take cornflour dissolved in 1⁄2 cup water
- You need chopped tomatoes
- Use fresh tomato purée
- Provide Salt and pepper
- Take garnish-
- Prepare finally chopped coriander
- Prepare grated cheese
Instructions to make Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup):
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add onions and bay leaves and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add carrots, cauliflower, green peas and 5 cups water, mix well and cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add sweet potatoes, corn kernels, cheese and macaroni, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 7-8 minutes till Veggies are tender while stirring occasionally.
- Add cornflour water mixture, tomatoes, tomato purée, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for another 1-2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and cheese.
If you find this Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.