Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage & Cheese Tortellini Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage & Cheese Tortellini Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water are the best options for beverages. Drinking a large soft drink causes hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. Usually an individual portion of soda pop should be eight ounces big. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are at least twenty ounces big. Generally, however, they are 30 ounces. This ensures that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice and also standard water.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage & cheese tortellini soup recipe. To make sausage & cheese tortellini soup you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage & Cheese Tortellini Soup:
- Get Soup
- Provide 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Take 1 Onion, chopped
- Provide 2 clove garlic, minced
- Provide 6 cup Unsalted Chicken Stock
- Use 3 cup Fresh Baby Spinach, chopped
- You need 1 (9 oz) Package of Cheese Tortellini
- Get 1 Bay Leaf
- Prepare 1 lb Spicy Sausage
- Take 1 Grated Parmesan Cheese (optional)
Steps to make Sausage & Cheese Tortellini Soup:
- Heat oil in dutch oven over medium heat and cook sausages until brown all over, rolling occasionally.
- Transfer cooked sausage to a paper towel lined plate and add chopped onions to the sausage pot. Cook until softened, add garlic.
- Stir in the chicken stock and add bay leaf. Scrape up brown bits on the bottom of the pan and bring to boil.
- Slice sausage into 1⁄2 inch slices and add to pot.
- Stir in Tortellini and simmer over medium heat until pasta tender, about 10-12 minutes. Remove bay leaf.
- Stir in spinach until just wilted.
- Serve with fresh grated parmesan (optional)
If you find this Sausage & Cheese Tortellini Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.