Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Benefits To Improve Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You may know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
While everyone knows that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make sure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals that you can find in just one apple. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are good for your health, but there will also be many more healthy minerals in apples. Obviously vitamins are in addition extremely important for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
I hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good. In this post we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to find many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy quite a few apples, their in the produce isle. You will see that your overall health could significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stew recipe. You can have chicken stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Stew:
- Get 10-12 chicken tenders, sliced lengthwise
- You need 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- Provide 1 pkg baby carrots
- You need 1⁄2 bag frozen green peas
- Prepare 3 cobs frozen corn (half sized)
- Prepare 8 sliced multi color sweet peppers
- You need 1 cup chopped celery
- Get 1 cup chopped onion
- Provide to taste Italian blend seasoning
- Use to taste paprika
- Get to taste ground dry mustard
- Prepare to taste dill weed
- Provide to taste parsley
- Provide to taste fresh cracked black pepper
- Use to taste sea salt
- Use chicken broth for blending
- Get 4 cans cream of chicken soup
Instructions to make Chicken Stew:
- Combine everything except the cans of soup in the Dutch oven. Turn on medium heat and start to soften the veggies and cook the chicken.
- When the contents start sizzling, deglaze the pot with chicken broth, between a half cup and a cup.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook about 20 minutes stirring every 5 minutes to prevent sticking.
- Add the four cans of cream of chicken soup and stir. If mixture is too thick, add chicken broth to thin. Cook another 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or stew will stick.
- Remove cooked corn on the cob from pot and cut corn off cob with a knife, then add kernels back to stew.
- Cook for another 10 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stew will be screaming hot. Let cool 10 to 15 minutes before service.
- Ladle stew into bowls, serve and enjoy.
If you find this Chicken Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.