Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Tomato Soup with Chicken & Garlic Ravioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Tomato Soup with Chicken & Garlic Ravioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this really a true statement. You may know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. This specific thought can be found in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
While everyone knows that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can find in just one apple. Apples contain, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all tend to be good for your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. And you will even find vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
I hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good. The advantages we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy quite a few apples, their in the produce isle. You will notice that your overall health could tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy tomato soup with chicken & garlic ravioli recipe. To make creamy tomato soup with chicken & garlic ravioli you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Tomato Soup with Chicken & Garlic Ravioli:
- Use 375 grams Chicken & garlic ravioli
- You need 1⁄3 cup Chopped chives
- Get 2 tbsp Chopped parsley
- Take 1 Clive garlic, minced
- Use 1 tbsp Chicken gravy powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Butter
- Take 3 Rasher bacon, diced
- Provide 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- Take 1⁄3 cup frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- Take 1⁄2 Red capsicum, finely diced
- You need 1 can Tomato soup, (approx 440ml)
- Take 1⁄4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- Take 300 ml Thickened cream
- Take 2 tbsp Sour cream
- Provide 1 Salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare 3 Tomatoes, chopped
Steps to make Creamy Tomato Soup with Chicken & Garlic Ravioli:
- Add water to a large pot- bring to the boil- throw in ravioli- return to boil and cook for 5 minutes. Strain and set aside.
- In the same pot add butter and bacon and cook for for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle on chicken gravy powder and also add mushrooms and garlic. Cook for further 2 mins.
- Now add diced tomato, capsicum and herbs. When tomato is slightly softened add tomato soup, both creams, cheese, spinach and ravioli.
- Heat through, season to taste and serve with toast.
- Not the most healthy meal but damn! It's luscious! Enjoy
If you find this Creamy Tomato Soup with Chicken & Garlic Ravioli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.