Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus better now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. When you drink a big soft drink you are adding a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. Usually a single helping of soda pop is only eight ounces big. That serving usually is made up of a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is frequently a minimum of twenty ounces. Usually, though, they may be 30 ounces. This means that your drink on it’s own will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or perhaps standard water.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe. You can have quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup!:
- Prepare 2 large sweet potato (diced)
- Use 5 clove garlic (crushed)
- Take 2 large raw chicken breasts
- Get 1 cup raw quinoa (rinse well before use)
- Use 2 cup fresh tomato (diced)
- You need 1 can black beans (rinsed)
- Take 2 tbsp Cajun chili seasoning
- Take 1 salt and pepper
- Prepare 6 cup unsalted chicken stock
- You need 1 tsp thyme
Instructions to make Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup!:
- Peel, and chop sweet potatoes into small cubes. Place in slow cooker on one side.
- Open and rinse full call of black beans, add to slow cooker beside sweet potatoes.
- Rinse one cup of uncooked quinoa thoroughly (will expand over time into three cups) add to slow cooker beside the beans.
- Dice tomatoes and add into mixture.
- Grate garlic and add in, add seasonings, salt and pepper, thyme(you can be inventive with this, as with all other ingredients) I added cayenne, and chili pepper flakes for a kick!
- Before chicken and stock is added (picture)
- Add uncooked chicken breasts, and chicken stock.
- Stir all ingredients with spoon and turn slow cooker on high for 4-5 hours.
- Take chicken out and use two forks to shred the meat, like you would with pulled pork. Re add chicken back into soup.
- Taste, and make sure the seasoning is correct. Enjoy!!
If you find this Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.