Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Omelette Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Omelette Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Omelette Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Choose water, juice or milk as a beverage. Choosing a large soft drink as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. Usually an individual portion of soda is only eight ounces big. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. Typically, however, they are 30 ounces. This implies that your drink on it’s own will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and milk, conversely, are far better choices.
Fundamental reason states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to omelette soup recipe. To cook omelette soup you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Omelette Soup:
- Prepare Omelette
- Prepare 5 each egg
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tbsp Soy sauce
- You need 1⁄2 tsp oyster sauce
- Provide Soup
- Use 1 liter Pork stock or chicken stock
- You need 1 large onion sliced
- Provide 150 grams minced pork or chicken
- Use 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Take 1 2⁄3 tbsp oyster sauce
- Provide 20 grams Spring Onion cutted in to shot stick
Steps to make Omelette Soup:
- Mix well egg with all ingredients with hand blender or beat with fork.
- Heat the pan over high heat pour 1⁄2 cup of canola oil. Pour Mixed egg and cook both side until golden ( cut it in to middium piece ) set as side.
- Meanwhile, Heat the stock in the middium pot bring to a boiled add minced meat and onion and simmer until done and season.
- To serve, Add omlette and spring onion into soup. ( Serve with steam rice )
If you find this Omelette Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.