Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Onugbu Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Onugbu Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onugbu Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because most popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now most of the fast food selections have been widened quite a bit. There are many salads available these days. You could also select Chili. You can also get a baked potato. Fruit is normally offered. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t require eating one thing deep fried. When choosing your dinner from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This helps you keep the calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onugbu soup recipe. To make onugbu soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Onugbu Soup:
- You need Big bunch Bitterleaf
- Get 8 pieces Cocoyam
- Get to taste Salt
- You need 3 Fresh pepper
- Get 2 cksp Palmoil
- Get 1 kg goat meat
- Provide 1 Stock Fish head
- Take 2 cksp Crayfish blended
- You need 2 knorr cube
- Get 1 ogiri
Steps to make Onugbu Soup:
- Wash and boil cocoyam for 25mins. Spice and parboil goatmeat and stockfish with onion, knorr cube and salt till is soft and tender.
- Wash the bitterleaf; wash till is not too bitter again and set it aside
- Peel and pound cocoyam add teaspoon of palmoil, then pound cocoyam till its soft, set aside;
- Add the pounded cocoyam into the boiling meat and then add palmoil as well allow it to boil for 5minutes.
- Add crayfish, knorr cube, pepper, salt and ogiri. Boil it for 5minutes, then add bitterleaf
- Stir soup and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes and remove from heat; serve with any swallow of your choice
If you find this Onugbu Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.