Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Breakfast Soup For Two recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Breakfast Soup For Two recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is actually good advice. From time to time, though, you definitely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Your beverage needs to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a large soda as your beverage contributes hundreds of poor calories to your meal. One helping of pop is eight oz.. That serving can contain many spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. Most fast food fizzy drinks are at least twenty ounces large. Typically, however, they’re 30 ounces. This means that your drink alone will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy options.
Basic logic states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Often the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy breakfast soup for two recipe. You can cook easy breakfast soup for two using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Breakfast Soup For Two:
- You need Soup
- Get 1⁄2 lb breakfast sausage.. i used Jimmy dean original
- Get 2 tsp dried chives.. u can use fresh
- Take 4 cup chicken broth
- You need 1 pepper to taste
- You need 4 yokon gold potatoes
- You need 2 eggs
- Use Extras
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar
- Use 1 chives. for garnish (optional)
- You need 4 of your favorite biscuits or a handful of croutons (optional)
Instructions to make Easy Breakfast Soup For Two:
- in a medium to large pan crumble and fry sausage until no longer pink.
- pour in chicken broth. bring to boil.
- meanwhile wash and quarter the potatoes so they are in about bite sized wedges.
- add potatoes and chives to you're boiling broth.
- boil vigorously for 5-10 minutes our until potatoes are soft but Not falling apart.
- meanwhile whisk eggs until blended.
- once potatoes are soft bring soup down to a simmer and slowly stir in the eggs.
- add pepper to taste.
- simmer for about a minute.
- pour into two bowls.
- just before serving while soup is hot sprinkle shredded cheddar on top.
- garnish with a small amount of chives.
- serve with buttered biscuits or top with croutons for a complete meal!
- serves 2
- tip: for an added kick use spicy breakfast sausage and toss in done red pepper flakes!
- hint: you can use any flavor breakfast sausage you like
If you find this Easy Breakfast Soup For Two recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.