Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Choose a drive through based on whether or not it has more healthy options available. Arby’s for example, doesn’t offer burgers. As an alternative you’ll be able to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes an abundance of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Simple sense states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy broccoli mix veg soup recipe. To cook healthy broccoli mix veg soup you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup:
- Get carrot chopped
- Get capsicum chopped
- Provide Garlic cloves chopped
- Use onions chopped
- Get Broccoli broken into small florets
- Provide sweet corn kernels
- Provide French Beans cut diagonally (small)
- Prepare vegetable broth (by boiling 1 cup mixed vegetables like potato, cabbage, onion, capsicum with a pinch salt and water and sieving them)
- Take sugar(optional)
- Use Black Pepper powder
- Get Olive oil
- Prepare white vinegar
- Provide fresh cream(optional)
- Prepare oregano
- Provide Salt
Steps to make Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a wok on high heat. - Add garlic and onions and stir fry for a few a minute.
- Add all carrot, capsicum, french beans, broccoli, corn kernels and stir fry for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Add the vegetable broth to the vegetables while stirring continuously.
- Add black pepper, vinegar, oregano sugar and salt.
- Mix well and add 1 cup of water. - Cook for 2-3 minutes and bring to a boil.
- Sprinkle some oregano, according to choice and enjoy hot and healthy soup
If you find this Healthy Broccoli Mix Veg Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.