Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Eba muffin and Banga soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Eba muffin and Banga soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eba muffin and Banga soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very good guidance. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Milk, juice and water would be the best selections for beverages. Choosing a huge soda as your beverage contributes hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. Usually just one portion of soda is only eight ounces big. That portion typically includes at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start out at twenty ounces. It is frequently a minimum of 30 ounces. This means that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy choices.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eba muffin and banga soup recipe. To make eba muffin and banga soup you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eba muffin and Banga soup:
- Take Palm fruits
- Get Beef
- Prepare Kpomo
- Provide Dry fish
- Use Banga spices
- Use Onions
- Provide Crayfish
- Take Dry pepper
- Get stick Banga
- Take leaves Beletientien
- Take Knorr
- Use Salt
Instructions to make Eba muffin and Banga soup:
- Wash ur beef and season with salt,onions and knorr and boil in its stock for a few mins and add more water and cook till done and stock reduces.
- Wash ur palm fruits,place in a pot,add water and cook till soft.
- Transfer palm fruits to mortar and pound to get d skin off.
- Add d water u used in boiling d banga and mix properly and sieve.
- Add more water to d palm fruits again and wash with hands,sieve and add d water to d first set.
- In a fresh pot,pour in ur sieved palm fruit water,add ur crayfish,dry pepper,knorr,salt, onions,banga spices,banga stick,beletientien leaves,and beef stock and begin to cook till almost thick.
- Add ur beef and washed dry fish and cook for anoda 5 mins. Ur Banga soup is ready.
- Serve with ur Eba muffin and any swallow of choice.
If you find this Eba muffin and Banga soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.