Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that people in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
While everybody knows that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? You will find that the vitamins and minerals that you will get in apples can be quite beneficial for your health.. When it comes to the minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. And you will also come across vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The huge benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leeks-potato-herbs soup (creamy-comfy-warmy) recipe. You can cook leeks-potato-herbs soup (creamy-comfy-warmy) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy):
- Use HERBS (FRESH)
- Get 4-5 Sprigs Marjoram
- Use 4-5 Sprigs Rosemary
- Prepare 4-5 Sprigs Thyme
- Prepare spices
- Get 20 g Smoked Paprika
- Prepare 5 g Ground Coriander
- Prepare 20 g Ground Cajun Pepper
- You need 15 g Chinese 5 Spices
- Provide 10 g Ground Black Pepper
- Get 1 cup Double Cream
- Provide Salt and Pepper Seasoning
- You need Main ingredients
- Take 6 Medium Sized potatoes(Cubed)
- Prepare 2-4 Medium Sized Leeks (Chopped)
- You need Garnish
- Use Chilli Pepper and Spring Onions
Instructions to make Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy):
- Heat small amount of oil in sauce pan for about 3-5mins on a medium-high heat. Add the fresh herbs and simmer for 3 mins.
- Add the potatoes and leeks and simmer till potatoes are softened a little. Mix the spices with boiled water (about 1⁄2 pint or more depending on desired measurements). Pour into the sauce pan. Simmer for 10-15mins or until potatoes are cooked(not burnt). Season
- Add the cream and blend almost immediately once off the hob till smooth velvety texture is achieved. Garnish with chopped chillies and spring onions. Season and enjoy 😉
If you find this Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.