Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Delicious and Quick Hamburger Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious and Quick Hamburger Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
More than likely you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You might know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this guideline as well. This particular thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
While everyone understands that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? Well lets have a look at the vitamins and minerals that you could acquire in just one apple. On the subject of the minerals that are generally in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. And you will also come across vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. Something you should understand is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the store. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious and quick hamburger soup recipe. You can cook delicious and quick hamburger soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious and Quick Hamburger Soup:
- Get 2 lb hamburger
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Get 1 small onion
- Provide 3 clove garlic
- Use 1 packages sliced mini portabellas
- Take 1 potato (diced small)
- Use 4 stick celery (sliced thin)
- Prepare 6 cup beef broth
- You need 1 packages frozen mixed vegetables
- Provide 1 Italian seasoning
- Provide 1 sea salt
- Prepare 1 cracked black pepper
- Take 1 sage
- Use 1 Cajun seasoning
- Get 1 garlic powder
- Provide 1 grated Parmesan (for garnish)
Instructions to make Delicious and Quick Hamburger Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a soup pot, then sautee garlic, onions, mushrooms, potatoes and celery until onion is translucent and mixture is fragrant.
- Add hamburger and cook through until brown.
- Add some garlic powder, Italian seasoning, sage, Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper to meat to help infuse flavors while hamburger browns.
- When meat is browned drain as much grease as possible.
- Add beef broth (add more or less, depending on thickness of soup preference).
- Once soup gets hot add frozen vegetables and more of each spice until you reach preferred flavor.
- Cook until vegetables reach preferred consistency.
- Serve hot with grated Parmesan on top for garnish.
If you find this Delicious and Quick Hamburger Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.