Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Eforiro(Spinach soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eforiro(Spinach soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eforiro(Spinach soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to that. But at times the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose your drive through according to whether it has more healthy options available. For instance, Arby’s doesn’t serve hamburgers. Alternatively it is possible to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has lots of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly bad items.
Fundamental sense states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eforiro(spinach soup) recipe. To make eforiro(spinach soup) you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Eforiro(Spinach soup):
- Prepare Spinach
- You need 100 g Stock fish
- You need 2 tablespn hot pepper
- Use 100 miles fresh tomatoes
- Take Cow skin(cut in cubes)
- Get 100 g crayfish
- Prepare 1 cup palm oil
- Prepare 1 bulb Onions
- Get 1⁄2 wrap locust beans(Eru)
- You need Seasonings
- You need to taste Salt
Steps to make Eforiro(Spinach soup):
- Clean,wash and cut kpomo,stockfish season and boil till tender in small quantity of water
- Pound crayfish,blend tomatoes and pepper,chopped onions and set aside
- Place a pot on fire,add palm oil and allow to heat up,add chopped onions and allow to sweat,add blended pepper,stir and allow to cook
- Pour in d cooked kpomo and stockfish,crayfish and allow to cook well,add in Eru and correct seasonings
- Wash,shread and blanch d spinach in boiled water with little salt,re-fresh spinach and pour in colander to drain water
- Add spinach to d sauce,stir and allow to cook for 3-2 minutes, correct seasonings and serve with semo,Amala,pounded yam or Tuwon shinkafa as I just did…..enjoy
If you find this Eforiro(Spinach soup) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.