Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish option at a restaurant. Now virtually all of the well-known fast food places have widened their menus. There are plenty of salads available now. Chili is definitely a different option. You might get baked potatoes. You can make fruit. There are so many selections that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When you order your supper through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count very low and escape dedication.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes what you need is to let other people make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup recipe. You can cook vegetable soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Soup:
- Provide 1 Bag of baby carrots (cut in halves)
- Provide 2 Potatoes (cut into squares)
- Take 1⁄2 large Onion (chopped into big squares)
- Get 4 Celery, chopped
- You need 1 Zucchini (cut into thick circles, then halved)
- Provide 2 can Diced Tomatoes
- You need 1 1⁄2 cup Frozen Green Beans
- Get 1 cup Frozen Corn
- You need 3 can Vegetable Broth
- Take 1 can Chicken Broth
- Use 2 tbsp Parsley
- Get 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- You need 5 tsp Minced Garlic
- Use 2 tsp Salt
- Use 1⁄4 tsp Pepper
- Provide 3 tbsp olive oil
Instructions to make Vegetable Soup:
- Add olive oil to lg pot. Saute onions,carrots,and celery for 4 mins on medium heat.
- Add garlic,stir for 1 minute. Add broths.
- Add tomatoes, potatoes, parsley, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Bring those to a boil, then add green beans and zucchini. (For firmer zucchini,add last with the corn.)
- Cover and reduce heat to medium low to simmer for 25-30 minutes.
- Add corn and stir.Let simmer for 5 minutes. Done! (Let stand for at least 30 minutes and stir occasionally to let flavor soak in.)
If you find this Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.