Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet Potato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Benefits To Improve Your Health.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
You have always been told to make certain that you are eating your fruit and veggies so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. You will notice that the vitamins and minerals that you will see in apples can be very beneficial for your health.. A few of the major minerals you will come across in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, along with other trace minerals. Obviously vitamins are also essential for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, however the information is out there. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. It can really help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato soup recipe. To make sweet potato soup you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato soup:
- Prepare 2 Large Sweet Potato
- Provide 1 Medium sized container chicken broth
- Take 1 large onion chopped large
- Use 1 Tbs oil or butter
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon
- You need 1⁄4 tsp nutmeg
- Take 2 cups carrots chopped large (I used bagged baby carrots)
- Get 1 can cream style corn
- Provide 1 can whole kernel corn (water drained)
- Use 1⁄4 tsp garlic salt (or use powder or minced)
- Get 1⁄2 tsp ground pepper
Instructions to make Sweet Potato soup:
- 1. Peel and coarsely chop sweet potatoes.
- Place oil or butter in large pot.
- Add chucked sweet potatoes, carrots and onions. Cook till onions are translucent.
- Add spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, garlic salt and pepper) and cook for a few minutes to let the spices obsorb and spread around.
- After about 5 minutes of cooking, dump enough broth to cover the contents in the pan and let the ingredients boil.
- Once the sweet potatoes are fork tender, take out about a third of the contents and save for making the soup a little chunky.
- Take the remaining product and blend together to the same consistency.
- Return the soup and chunky vegetables to the pot. Add the two cans of corn and cook till hot.
If you find this Sweet Potato soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.