Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup for Breakfast (Xian Dou Jiang) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup for Breakfast (Xian Dou Jiang) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup for Breakfast (Xian Dou Jiang) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is something that many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not even know why. You will be pleased to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
At this stage we are going to explain to you why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. As I am confident you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that indicate that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the particular list of cancers which apples can help reduce the chances of is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I don’t know about you but when I read that I went out and got an entire bag of apples.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You will be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to the store. You will notice that your overall health can tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese-style soy milk soup for breakfast (xian dou jiang) recipe. You can have taiwanese-style soy milk soup for breakfast (xian dou jiang) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup for Breakfast (Xian Dou Jiang):
- Prepare Xian Dou Jiang
- Use 200 ml Soy milk
- You need 1 pack Silken tofu (soft)
- Provide 1 tbsp Shiro-dashi
- Use 1 Green onion or scallion
- Prepare 1 Dried krill (or minced ham)
Instructions to make Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup for Breakfast (Xian Dou Jiang):
- Make the xian dou jiang. Add the shiro-dashi and tofu to the soy milk, and simmer. Please be careful not to bring it to a boil.
- When the tofu is heated through, transfer into a bowl. Top with youtiao, dried krill, and green onion, and serve. You can also add ra-yu chili oil and Szechuan pickles.
- To make 'Tian Dou Jiang'(sweet milk soup), pour the soy milk in a cup and microwave for 1.5. minutes at 600 W, then add brown sugar or youtaio.
- I based this recipe on some dou jiang (soy milk soup) that I had at a famous restaurant in Taipei's "Fu Hang Dou Jiang". It was smooth and easy to drink.
If you find this Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup for Breakfast (Xian Dou Jiang) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.