Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cantonese Style Noodle with Prawn Soup Base recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cantonese Style Noodle with Prawn Soup Base recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some value to that. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Choose a drive through at a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. You may consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a considerable amount of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cantonese style noodle with prawn soup base recipe. You can have cantonese style noodle with prawn soup base using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cantonese Style Noodle with Prawn Soup Base:
- Take Noodle or Yee Mee
- Take Soup Base
- Use Head and shells of medium sized prawns
- Provide 2 sliced ginger
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Use 4 bowls water
- Take Ingredients
- Provide Meat
- Provide Sliced fish cake
- You need Medium sized prawns
- Prepare Green leafy vegetables
- Provide 2 eggs
- Take 2 sliced ginger
- Provide Chopped garlic
- Get 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp Shaoxing wine
Instructions to make Cantonese Style Noodle with Prawn Soup Base:
- Stir fry head and shells of medium sized prawns with 1 tbsp oil till aromat. Add 4 bowls of water, salt and ginger to boil the fried prawns shells and oil. Lower heat and let it simmer for 40 minutes.
- Stir fry ginger and garlic till aromat. Add in meat and fish cake. Stir fry till meat is well cooked and add in the soup base. Add in green vegetables. Add in soy sauce and Shaoxing wine. Place noodle and prawns on the soup with other ingredients in it.
- Simmer the wok with all the ingredients for 3 minutes. Add in cornstarch solution and add in 2 eggs and stir the eggs till evenly coated the noodles. Garnish and serve.
If you find this Cantonese Style Noodle with Prawn Soup Base recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.