Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that people in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not know why. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
You have always been told to be sure that you are eating your fruit and veggies so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. The very first thing you should realize is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals as compared to some other fruits.. Several of the major minerals that you will discover in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, and also other trace minerals. And you’ll also discover vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this post we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. I really hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can really help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kandi's cream of lemon chicken soup (crockpot) recipe. You can have kandi's cream of lemon chicken soup (crockpot) using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot):
- Get 1 large white onion (diced)
- Prepare 2 large carrots (diced)
- You need 3 large stalks of celery (diced)
- Provide 4 cup water
- Use 2 lemons
- You need 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 lb chicken breast(s)
- Use 4 cup heavy cream (35% cooking cream)
- Take 4 tbsp heaping chicken soup base
- Use 4 tbsp heaping flour
- Use 4 large bay leaves intact
- Use 1 tbsp each basil, garlic powder, onion salt
Steps to make Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot):
- Add chopped onion, carrots and celery with enough water to cover by an inch or two to crockpot (should be about 1/3rd of the size of your crockpot- adjust recipe accordingly to fit your crockpot)
- Turn crockpot on high and let cook for 3h or until boiling
- While veggies are cooking: take the 2 lemons, slice top off of each and gently squeeze juice into small dish (~2 tbsp worth) leaving lemons intact
- Slice lemons thick, pop seeds out using tip of a knife or a fork, place in ziplock bag in the fridge until later
- Cut chicken breasts into small cubes
- Put chicken, olive oil and lemon juice in large ziplock bag, shake, place in fridge (in a container to prevent leaking) until later
- Once the veggies are boiling (3h), fry chicken over medium heat until white, add to crockpot
- In a deep mixing bowl add the cream, chicken base, flour, using a hand blender mix until thick and frothy, add to crockpot
- Continue cooking on high for one hour or until desired thickness
- Reduce heat to low, add spices (basil, onion salt, garlic powder, bay leaves), continue cooking for another 30 mins
- Add lemon slices (they'll float on top) continue cooking on low for another 30-45mins, turn off crockpot, remove lemon slices using a slotted spoon (if you leave them longer they will begin to leave a bitter taste to the soup and the lemon taste will overpower the soup)
- Serve with fresh cracked black pepper (no salt should be needed due to the chicken base), enjoy!
If you find this Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.