Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You may know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Your heart is yet another thing which really can be helped by eating apples. Many of the things you find in apples, and yes this includes fiber, can actually help to give you a healthy heart. Another one of the advantages apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. Of course to get all the advantages from apples you will need to know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. And your best bet is to locate a local farm that grows only organic apples and make sure you eat the skin also so you can get the most benefits of the apple.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Every one of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. I hope that the next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas) recipe. You can cook chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas):
- Get 2 chicken breasts, cubed or strips
- Use 1 medium onion, chopped
- Provide 1⁄4 garlic head, chopped
- Take 1 1⁄2 c cooked macaroni or elbow pasta
- Prepare 1 small carrot, jullienned or diced (none in photo)
- Use 1⁄4 cabbage, in strips
- Get 1⁄4 box (+/- 60ml) all purpose cream
- You need 1⁄2 of chicken bullion cube
- Take 1⁄2-1 Tbsp Butter
- Use 1-2 Tbsp Cooking oil
- Use 1.5 L Water
- Provide to taste Salt
- Prepare to taste Pepper
- Take Green onions to garnish (optional)
Steps to make Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas):
- Prepare ahead: half cook elbow pasta according to package instructions. Set aside. Also half cook (seasoned with S&P) chicken in a separate pot in 1⁄2 cup water then cut into cubesor strips. Set aside.
- Saute onions then garlic in oil in a pot.
- Once fragrant, add in your chicken and 1⁄2 c water. Boil until cooked and remove then cut into cubes or strips. Meanwhile add 1L water into the same pot and drop in the chicken bullion or broth cube.
- Return the cut chicken into the pot and add your elbow pasta, carrots, cabbage and All Purpose Cream (Nestlé or other brand). Get a spoon and get a knob of butter, add into the pot (optional). Stir until simmmering.
- Taste and season with salt & pepper. Adjust if you need to add more both cube. When satisfied, taste elbow pasta if okay to your liking. I like mine al denté. Remember it will continue cooking when you turn off the heat. Serve and garnish with snipped green onions.
If you find this Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.