Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Italian wedding soup with meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Italian wedding soup with meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian wedding soup with meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very good advice. From time to time, though, you totally do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is the way to eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get in a fast food diner was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their offerings. Now lots of them offer salads. Chili can be yet another option. Baked potatoes can also be ordered. Fruit is normally offered. There are so many possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to make a meal consisting of side dishes. When you are doing this you are able to keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. If you decide on healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian wedding soup with meatballs recipe. You can have italian wedding soup with meatballs using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian wedding soup with meatballs:
- Prepare For the meatballs:
- Take 500 gr ground beef
- You need 1⁄3 cup bread crumbs
- Provide 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Take 1 egg
- You need 2 garlic cloves
- Get Salt
- Get Pepper
- Get For the soup:
- You need 1 big onion
- Use 2 celery sticks
- Prepare 1-2 carrots
- You need 1 l diced tomatoes (canned of fresh)
- You need 1 bunch spinach
- Prepare 1 cup small pasta
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Get 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Provide 1 t.s. Italian seasoning
- Provide Olive oil
- You need Salt, pepper
- Take 2 l chicken broth
Instructions to make Italian wedding soup with meatballs:
- Mix in a bowl bread crumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, pepper, salt, garlic and egg. Add minced beef and mix with your hands. - Heat oil in the large stockpot. Cook onion, carrot and celery simultaneously until onion starting to turn translucent. - Add diced tomatoes. Pour in chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add meatballs and boil at medium about 5 minutes. - Stir in spinach and simmer about 10 minutes.
- Add small pasta and cook 5-6 minutes. - Mix in a bowl 2 eggs, grated Parmesan cheese. Add some pepper. Drizzle evenly across the top of he soup to create a thin layer. - Cook about 2-3 minutes, then stir and switch heating off. - Serve immediately.
- Video with my cooking of this soup - https://youtu.be/AF4YyXkqysk?sub_confirmation=1
If you find this Italian wedding soup with meatballs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.