Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Leek and Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Leek and Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get in a fast food cafe was French Fries. Now virtually all of the well-known fast food places have broadened their menus. Now lots of them provide salads. Chili can be a different choice. Baked potatoes may also be bought. Fruit is normally offered. There are a lot of selections that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal consisting of side dishes. This helps you keep the calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's leek and cabbage soup recipe. You can have sig's leek and cabbage soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Leek and Cabbage Soup:
- Provide leeks , chopped and washed thoroughly
- Provide savoy cabbage , shredded and washed
- Provide vegetable stockcubes or to taste
- You need chopped fresh coriander
- Prepare each salt ,cayenne pepper, dried tarragon and parsley
- Use fresh cream(optional)
- Provide of chilli powder for each serving to garnish
- Get chives for garnish
Instructions to make Sig's Leek and Cabbage Soup:
- After chopping ,shredding and cleaning the leeks and cabbage put together with the coriander into a pot .Add 4 cups of water and bring to boil.
- When cabbage and leeks are soft blend into a smooth soup .
- Add all other ingredients except the chilli and chives
- Adjust seasoning to taste and add more water if needed
- Garnish witha light sprinkle of chilli powder and the chives.
If you find this Sig's Leek and Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.