Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Lime Soup with Avocado recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Lime Soup with Avocado recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually excellent information. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water would be the best choices for beverages. Drinking a large soda forces hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. A solitary portion of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are at least twenty ounces huge. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This ensures that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, however, are much better choices.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and lime soup with avocado recipe. You can cook chicken and lime soup with avocado using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Lime Soup with Avocado:
- You need 6 corn tortillas, juilienned
- Take 1 1⁄2 tsp vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 medium white onion, diced
- Take 8 clove garlic, chopped
- Get 4 boneless skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- Use 1 1⁄2 quart chicken broth
- Get 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- Use 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- Get 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Provide 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro plus extra for garnish
- Get 1 avocado, diced and tossed in a bit of lime or lemon juice
Instructions to make Chicken and Lime Soup with Avocado:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Baked tortilla strips until lightly browned and crispy, 3-5 minutes.
- In a large sauce pot cook onion and garlic in the oil until browned, 4-5 minutes.
- Add chicken, chicken broth, lime juice, tomato, salt and pepper. Gently simmer until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add cilantro and season to taste.
- Serve topped with avocado, cilantro and crispy tortilla stripes. I like a bit of extra fresh tomatoes as well.
If you find this Chicken and Lime Soup with Avocado recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.