Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cabbage-potato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage-potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage-potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is certainly very good information. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at the fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now lots of the fast food choices have been widened considerably. Now quite a few of them provide salads. You can get chili. You can get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are countless options that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When you order your supper through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This helps you keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Simple reason states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage-potato soup recipe. You can cook cabbage-potato soup using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage-potato soup:
- Use 1 small cabbage
- Provide 1 large carrot
- Take 1 medium onion
- Get 1 small whole garlic
- Use 3 large Irish potatoes
- Provide 3 tomatoes, pureed
- Take I pckt tomato paste
- Provide 2 royco cubes, chicken flavor
- Provide 1 tsp curry powder (Simba mbili)
- Prepare Salt
- Prepare Water
- Take Vegetable oil
Steps to make Cabbage-potato soup:
- Have your ingredients in one place
- Prepare potatoes, dice into large cubes. Pour water in cook g pot just to cover the potatoes, add salt and pre-cook till tender but firm.
- Slice onions, and crush garlic. Set aside. Put oil in large cooking pot on medium heat. Cook onions till golden and add crushed garlic
- Stir garlic and onions enough to mix then pour in pureed tomatoes, stir a little then add royco, curry powder and salt to taste.
- Stir the spices until mixed, add tomato paste.
- Let this simmer for not less than 5 minutes in low heat, the sauce will begin to thicken, you can add water to allow the tomato paste and spices to cook well without burning. Add carrots once the oil floats to the top.
- Immediately add the cabbage, do not stir, add water to help the cabbage soften cover for a few minutes untill steam fills the Sufuria.
- Lift lid and mix the cabbage for even cooking.
- Add the pre-cooked potatoes, and add a little of the water you boiled the potatoes in (potatoes have mainly water soluble vitamins, you don't want to throw that water out) cook on low heat.
- Let simmer for a few minutes untill the cabbage is tender but not over cooked.
- Serve hot. This is a full meal for children under five. Serve with preferred protein for a balanced meal.
If you find this Cabbage-potato soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.