Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Tummy Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Tummy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Tummy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually excellent advice. But at times the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Aim for the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get in a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now lots of the fast food menus have been widened considerably. Now you can find a variety of salads. You can also select Chili. You can purchase a baked potato. You can pick fruit. There are many wholesome options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When you get your supper through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you are doing this you can keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Basic reason states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you decide on healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tummy soup recipe. You can have easy tummy soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Tummy Soup:
- You need 2 small yellow onions
- You need 1 tsp virgin olive oil (not extra virgin)
- You need 6-9 carrots (size is the factor, roughly 1.5-2 cups medium chop)
- Provide 6 medium yellow waxy potatoes, medium chop
- You need 8 cups vegetable broth
- Take 4 cups water
- Take 1 tub concentrate vegetable stock (Swanson)
- You need 2 whole Bay leaves
- Prepare 1 tsp + 1.5 tsp ground ginger
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp + 1 tsp ground turmeric
- Prepare 1-1.5 tsp salt (to taste)
- Take 1 rotisserie chicken, deboned, fat and skin removed, chopped
- You need 8-9 thinly sliced sweet onions
Steps to make Easy Tummy Soup:
- Utilizing a large deep skillet, medium heat, warm your olive oil until it ripples, then add your yellow onion. Toss with the oil gently and then move it to the sides of the pan to allow for a slower cook, until semi-transparent.
- Add chopped carrots and potatoes to the onion/oil mixture, toss to coat.
- Add 1 tsp ginger, 1⁄2 tsp turmeric and 1 tsp salt to carrot, potato mixture. Stir, add 1 cup of the vegetable broth and cover. Reduce heat to a low medium.
- In a large pot and the remaining broth, water, concentrate stock, Bay, ginger, and turmeric. On bring to a quick rolling boil over high heat, then reduce to a medium.
- Once your broth has hit a rolling boil, stir your vegetables and taste a potato. If it's softened through make any adjustments needed to the salt you wish. Add the chicken and stir.
- Add the chicken mixture to the broth slowly.
- Add the sweet onions and cook for an additional 5 minutes to soften them.
- Remove the bay leaves and serve with ginger ale!
If you find this Easy Tummy Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.