Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for SOP TEKWAN (Fish Balls Soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect SOP TEKWAN (Fish Balls Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SOP TEKWAN (Fish Balls Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am sure you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? You might know people that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
Based on another study, apples can also have great results on your brain. While performing their study they found that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. And because of this you will recognize that apples may actually help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In the following paragraphs we just dealt with some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to find many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase a number of apples, their in the produce section. It can truly help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sop tekwan (fish balls soup) recipe. You can cook sop tekwan (fish balls soup) using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare SOP TEKWAN (Fish Balls Soup):
- Take 250 gram shrimps, shelled, finely chopped (shells for stock)
- Get 1 1⁄2 litter water
- Get 2 tablespoons margarine
- Use 25 gram dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in hot water
- Provide 25 g dried Lily buds soaked in hot water until tender, knotted
- Prepare 1 yam bean, cut into strips (optional)
- Prepare 2 spring chinese parsley, coarsely sliced
- Provide 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Take Fried shallots
- Get Sambal (optional)
- Take Lime juice (optional)
- You need Fried vermicelli noodles (for serving)
- Use Boiling Carrots for serving (optional)
- Get For the Fish Balls :
- You need 250 gram fish fillet (I use Spanish mackerel)
- Prepare 175 gram cornstarch
- Use 25 gram plan flour
- Get 1 egg white
- Provide 1 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Get 100 cc water
- Use Seasoning
- Use Spices (ground):
- Prepare 5 cloves garlic
- Provide 1 teaspoon peppercorns
Steps to make SOP TEKWAN (Fish Balls Soup):
- For the stock : Roast shirmp shells until they turn red. Add 1 1⁄2 litters water, bring to the boil and simmer for 1⁄2 hour. Strain the stock, reduce heat and continue to cook until the stock boil.
- For the Fish Balls: Mix ingredients for the fish balls. Shape a teaspoon of mixture into ball and toss into water or just shape with spoon and toss into water until just cooked.
- Heat the Margarine and saute the ground spices. Add shrimps, mushrooms, Lily buds and yam bean. Continue to fry until soft. Add to the shirmp stock. Before removing from the heat, add fish ball, salt, spring onion and parsely.
- Serving suggestion: transfer the soup into a bowl, add soften rice vermicelli (optional), and garnish with fried shallots and serve with chilli sauce.
If you find this SOP TEKWAN (Fish Balls Soup) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.