Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Veggie noodle soup - vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie noodle soup - vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie noodle soup - vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. But at times the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus better now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Choose water, juice or maybe milk as a beverage. Drinking a large soda forces hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. Usually a single serving of soda is only eight ounces big. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. Typically, however, they are 30 ounces. This implies that your drink alone will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to select milk, juice and also regular water.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie noodle soup - vegan recipe. You can have veggie noodle soup - vegan using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Veggie noodle soup - vegan:
- Get olive oil or coconut oil
- Take leek, finely chopped - add an extra spring onion if you don’t have a leek
- Prepare spring onions, finely chopped - save 2 for later
- Provide chunk of ginger, peeled and grated
- Take garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Provide shitake mushrooms, torn into small pieces
- Prepare broccoli, chopped into small florets
- Take star anise
- Get sweetcorn - fresh/ frozen/ tinned (if tinned, no salt or sugar added)
- You need vegan/ veggie stock (more of you want a soupier soup)
- Use Some firm tofu - optional
- Prepare sugar snap peas
- Get tatsoi or pak choi or other leafy green
- You need Salt and pepper
- Provide tamari
- Prepare Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- Use red chilli, finely chopped
- Get sprigs of fresh coriander - optional
- Provide Buckwheat noodles/ noodles of your choice - enough for two
Steps to make Veggie noodle soup - vegan:
- For the noodles: cook according to packet instructions but for 1-2 minutes less time than recommended.
- Heat the oil in a pan (with a lid for later). Add the leek and two of the spring onions. Sauté until the leek starts to soften.
- Add the ginger and garlic. Sauté for another 2-3 mins.
- Add the mushrooms. Cook for 4-5 mins.
- Add the star anise, broccoli and sweetcorn.
- Add the stock. Put the lid on and simmer until the broccoli is just tender.
- Add the cooked noodles to the pot. And sugar snaps and tatsoi/ pak choi/ leafy greens. And tofu if using. Stir through so the greens just start to wilt.
- Turn off the heat. Add the tamari and lemon. Season.
- Serve with the coriander/ chilli/ extra spring onions on top. Enjoy 😋
If you find this Veggie noodle soup - vegan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.