Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beefy Mac & Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beefy Mac & Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to this. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a huge soft drink as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. Usually just one helping of soda is only eight ounces big. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is almost always not less than twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. Choosing a soft drink as your beverage raises your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or perhaps standard water.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beefy mac & cheese soup recipe. You can have beefy mac & cheese soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beefy Mac & Cheese Soup:
- You need 1 lb ground beef
- Get 2 tbs butter
- Get 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Use 1⁄4 tsp pepper
- Use 6 cups chicken broth (I use low sodium)
- Provide 8 oz elbow macaroni (or other small macaroni type pasta)
- Prepare 4 cups milk
- Use 3 tbs flour
- You need 1⁄8 tsp cayenne
- Take 4 oz cream cheese - softened, cubed
- Prepare 3 cups sharp cheddar - freshly shredded
- Provide to taste additional salt and pepper
Steps to make Beefy Mac & Cheese Soup:
- Heat a 4 quart pot over medium heat. Add butter, ground beef, salt, and pepper. Crumble and cook until just brown. Do not drain.
- Add chicken broth to pot. Bring to a boil. As soon as it boils stir in macaroni. Cover and boil 10 minutes, stirring once or twice. While macaroni cooks wisk milk, flour, and cayenne together in a large bowl.
- When time is up stir milk mixture into pot. Bring soup back to a simmer, stirring frequently to prevent sticking and clumping. Once simmering, gently stir constantly until soup appears to thicken slightly. About 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium low. Stir in cream cheese until fully melted (this will take about 5 minutes of constant stirring). Reduce heat to low. Stir in cheddar one cup at a time, fully melting each addition before adding the next.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust as needed (I usually add more salt and pepper). Serve with garlic bread for dipping and/or a crisp side salad. Enjoy!
If you find this Beefy Mac & Cheese Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.